Water leaks look harmless but in reality they can cause a lot of damage. They can damage the furniture, carpets and electronic devices. They can even weaken the structural integrity of the house by rusting the steel rods and beams that form the foundation of your home. If your home is made of wood, water will quickly rot anything that it comes in contact with, so knowing how to soak up a water leak is important. Water leaks can also lead to an increase in moisture in the home, causing excess humidity that can cause mold growth, the cause of many serious health problems.
- Three Little known Facts about Your Beautiful Hand Scraped Hardwood Floors
- Ideas on Wall Shelves for Your Home
- How to Decorate a Floor with Style
- Top 5 Floors to Stand Up to a Plumbing Leak
- What is the longest amount of time water can be on a floor without damaging it?
- How Much Can a Toilet Leak Really Cost?
- How To Soak Up A Water Leak