Keeping your marble and rock ledges in perfect condition requires a certain amount of care and attention. Be that as it may, even with the best cleaning program, stains will frequently appear on the surfaces. Regularly, stains appear due to spillage of wine or similar. The surface can also become slightly damaged through placing glasses or bowls on the surface without using a coaster.
Here are 5 marble polishing tips that you can use in your home to tidy up stains effectively.
1. Make sure to purchase an item that is implied for these marble, especially as they are intended to secure the surface and keep it in perfect condition. Routinely cleaning with the wrong materials can very quickly start to wear the surface of the marble leaving it dull and without luster. Oddly, cleaning marble incorrectly or with the wrong cleaning materials can do more damage than good to the appearance of the marble.
2. At the point when attempting to dispose of a water stain, blend a soft cleanser with some water and apply to the affected area on your rock or marble counter. At that point, utilize a delicate swarmed brush to tenderly; however, scour the stained area to lift the stain. Wash the spot with clean water a short time later and wipe dry.
3. In the event that a stain is considerably more persistent and can’t be removed with a cleaner or with water and cleanser, you may need to get more forceful. Make a glue utilizing baking soda and water or a weakened arrangement of alkali, blanch or hydrogen peroxide and powder. Work this blend into the recolored territory by cleaning delicately and gently with a delicate swarmed brush. This water is regularly hard water and has pooled every now and again when you wash dishes or use the sink.for more details logon to http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3112810
4. At long last, for the most genuine stains on marble or stone, have a go at using a poultice or an extractor. Utilizing a poultice item particularly for rock or marble can be bought at your local DIY store or shop with Marble and Granite Works. You can likewise make your own by blending flour and hydrogen peroxide. This will be a thick, pale blend that you can apply straightforwardly to the stain on your stone.
5. Apply liberally and afterward cover with a plastic sheet and tape the edge down with painter’s tape. Give the glue a chance to set for 24 hours. At long last, rub the glue up and wash the ledge with water to uncover clean counters that are without stain.
At the point when carrying out marble polishing or stone to remove stains, you need to be careful with the material yet you likewise need to be powerful enough with the goal that you can get results! Continuously use soft cloth or those that are specifically designed for these materials. It is just essential that you handle the stain and remove it at the earliest opportunity to reduce additional damage and protect the look of your marble or stone ledges.